Virtual Assistant for Blog Installs, Website Changes, and more!
Do you have time to properly maintain your Website? If not, then you need a Virtual Assistant. Effectively maintaining a site requires a fair amount of time and attention. Failure to properly maintain your site, especially if you’re running a Blog or eCommerce site can lead to serious issues such as server problems and Website hacks. Having a virtual assistant can help you to be more proactive with your site, and can help keep it relevant in the search engines. Nothing can scream “irrelevant” to Google the way inactive sites with lack of relevant content can. As your Virtual Assistant, one of the many ways we can assist you is with Website maintenance.
Some of the VA services we offer include, but are not limited to:
- Install a Blog
- Design Graphics for Logos, Brochures, eBook Covers, Headers, Facebook Covers, and Branding
- Update your WordPress Plugins and Widgets
- Install Your Newsletter Sign-up box on Your Existing Website
- Add a Video or Video Gallery to Your Website
The Virtual Assistant program is on a pay-as-you-go basis. Rates vary according to the service being rendered. Graphic Design services, for example, are billed at a higher rate than a service such as inserting content on all of your web pages. All work orders under $600.00 are payable in full and due upon receipt of invoice. Work orders over $600.00 require a 50% deposit with balance due upon receipt of invoice.
If you need website maintenance on a consistent and regular basis, see the Web Maintenance packages.
* Payment Invoices will be sent via PayPal. You do not need a PayPal account to pay your invoice. PayPal accepts both debit and credit cards.