Do you have time to properly maintain your Website, or know how to install a WordPress blog complete with the necessary plugins?
Taking care of these projects for you are just a couple of the benefits of hiring a Virtual Assistant to help with your Website. Having a Virtual Web Assistant “on call” can save you time, money and the frustration of maintaining your website while you’re trying to focus on your business.
Effectively maintaining a site requires a fair amount of time and attention. Failure to properly maintain your site, especially if you’re running a WordPress site, can lead to serious issues such as server problems and Website hacks. Having a Virtual Assistant can help you to be more proactive with your site, and can help keep it relevant in the search engines. Nothing can scream “irrelevant” to Google the way an inactive sites with lack of relevant content can.
As your Virtual Assistant, here are some of the ways we can be of help to you in regards to Website maintenance:
- Install a WordPress Blog, complete with the most necessary plugins,
- Design Graphics for Logos, Brochures, eBook Covers, Social Media Covers,
- Update your WordPress Plugins,
- Install your newsletter sign-up box on your existing site,
- Add a Video or Video Gallery to your site,
- and many other minor updates and changes that you need done to your Website.
The Virtual Assistant program is on a pay-as-you-go basis. Rates vary according to the service being rendered. Graphic Design services, for example, are billed at a higher rate than a service such as inserting content on all of your web pages. All work orders under $600.00 are payable in full and due upon receipt of invoice. Work orders over $600.00 require a 50% deposit with balance due upon receipt of invoice.
If you need website maintenance on a consistent and regular basis, see the Web Maintenance packages.
* Payment Invoices will be sent via PayPal. You do not need a PayPal account to pay your invoice. PayPal accepts both debit and credit cards.